This case supports the Raspberry Pi 2 or Pi 3.
The case is printed from the Quantum 3D PLA Filament at 100 microns. It is easy to assemble. No screws, glue, or tape required to keep it together.
The Dimension are as follow:
– 4″ in Length
– 3″ in Width
– 1 1/2″ in Height (at the Highest)
The order comes as 2 individual pieces: 1 – Bottom plate, 1 – Top plate (Note: this case DOES NOT include a Raspberry Pi). We also include 4 rubber feet to place on the bottom of the unit to help prevent it from sliding.
It is quick and easy to use and assemble:
1) Simply place your Raspberry Pi 2 or Pi 3 into the bottom plate lining up the USB, HDMI and Power Outlets and then click the Pi into place. (Make sure to remove your SD card before seating the Pi.)
2) Take the case top and line it up with the outer clips to seat and press down gently until it clicks into place.
It’s that simple!
We will print the case as shown in the picture. This is MADE TO ORDER, and the printing time takes 1 – 2 business day after the order has been placed.
PLA filament provided by Quantum 3D Printing, to check out all of our available filament colors go to Quantum3DPrinting.com
• Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Motherboard – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CD5VC92/?tag=q-3d-p-etsy-shop-20/
• Power Supply – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0190MCSS0/?tag=q-3d-p-etsy-shop-20/
• HDMI Cable – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M349FM1/?tag=q-3d-p-etsy-shop-20/
• Game Controllers – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002B9XB0E/?tag=3d-etsy-shop-20/
• Micro SD Card with Adapter – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004G7D0EG/?tag=q-3d-p-etsy-shop-20/
• USB Drive – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005FYNSUA/?tag=q-3d-p-etsy-shop-20/
How to install the operating system RetroPie:
How to install game ROMs via USB:
Best place we found for NES Roms: